- Comprehensive Endocrinology is a specialized practice for hormonal disorders.
- All accepted patients must have a designated primary care physician. We will work closely with your doctor to optimize your care.
How to schedule your first appointment:
- Please call us at 888-418 4988, leave your contact information and our staff will call you back.
- You will be asked about the reason for your visit, your PCP and insurance information.
- It is important for you to know that we do not overbook patient slots.
- We therefore have a 24 hour cancellation policy. A "NO-SHOW" is a loss for everybody.
Insurance plans accepted:
- We accept all major insurance plans except Medicaid either as primary or secondary insurance.
- If we are a participating physicians with your insurance plan, we will bill them for the care you receive.
- You are responsible for co-payments at the time of your appointment.
- You must also present a valid insurance card at each visit. If you do not have your card, we will see you on a fee-for-service basis with payment at the time of the visit (minimum charge of $200 currently).
- You are responsible for knowing which services are covered under your plan. If we provide a service that we feel is medically prudent but is a non-covered benefit, you are responsible for payment.
- It is our ethical responsibility to do what is correct medically, whether it is financially covered by your individual insurance plan or not.
Referral is needed:
- We require a referral from your primary care physician. This also applies even if your insurance does not require a referral (i.e PPO plans and Medicare).
What form of payment do we accept:
- You can pay with cash, by check and we also accept Visa and Master Card credit cards.
What to bring to your first appointment:
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for processing of the necessary paper work.
- You must bring your insurance card, your driver’s license and be prepared to pay any required insurance co-pays at the time of service.